Ms. Klongland is a 2021 graduate of Marquette University Law School; she is joining the firm after clerking here for over a year. Attorney Klongland’s practice is focused primarily on business transactions as well as real estate and property disputes.
During law school, Rebecca participated in Moot Court and received her certification in Sports Law from the National Sports Law Institute, and served as the Articles Editor of the Marquette Sports Law Review. Rebecca was active in the community and was inducted into the Marquette University Law School Pro Bono Honor Society for her time serving legal charities.
Prior to attending Law School, Rebecca earned her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Madison where she majored in Economics. While at UW – Madison Rebecca was a member of the D1 NCAA Wisconsin Women’s Golf Team.
Year Joined Firm:
- Wisconsin, 2021
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2021
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 2021
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin - J.D. 2021
- University of Wisconsin, Madison - B.A. 2018, Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Member